Thursday, July 12, 2012

A huge thanks to Pauline for this great 5-star review on Yelp!

Yelp

"I bought my used Civic here last month and have come back multiple times for services and each time has been a complete pleasure trip! The salesmen are really nice to talk to, as though we are buddies in college or something. When I was waiting inside a couple of times, I watched the Euro2012 Soccer Cup with Amer and we chatted. Bob, the bald guy, is great too and has a jolly smile when he greets you.

The owner, Steve, is super generous and helpful. I went to the New Honda Owner Workshop, and he explained a lot of the services they offer - which are great! When you're waiting around getting your car fixed up, you can take their shuttle around the area in a 10-mile radius, or borrow one of their 2 mountain bikes to bike to the shopping areas or the trails out back. They had a raffle to give out prizes like Angels tickets, window tinting, and detailing. I didn't win the raffle, but the guy who won the window tinting didn't need it, so Steve sought me out after and gave me the tint instead. What a nice guy!

Gary who helped me out for my paint touch-up is a funny guy too.

They also have pastries on Monday, instant awesome coffee machine all the time, and a play area for kids. They were really nice to me the 3-4 times I went, so I decided to bring them cake pops one time when I was in the area." - Pauline L.


more reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment