Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thanks everyone for such a delightful reviews!

"I don't think words can describe how pleased I was with my experience at the RSM Honda Dealership! Having recently graduated college, I've been burdened with the weight of college debt on my shoulders. This forces me to be cautious with my spending, and find the most financially sensible method of living.  Well, as life would have it, my past car was totaled and it was time to find a ride.
Fortunately, I was greeted by Jackson Hufferd at RSM Honda and I don't think I he completely realized how much grief he saved me from over spending for my car.  Not only was he genuine about helping me in my time of need, he knew everything there was to be asked about what kind of car I was looking for, but more importantly, what kind of car was right for me. I quickly explained my financial boundaries, with a few other factors about what I was hoping for, and he got me into an Accord that I loved and could afford (which is saying a lot). Jackson shattered the stereotype of a car salesman that many fear running into. He was neither rude, shady, or forceful with getting me into a car I wasn't comfortable with. RSM gets 5 stars and my service for years to come. Please, if you are looking for something to drive in, without all the hassle of dealing with troublesome car shopping, go to RSM Honda! Everyone there came was polite and helpful, but try and ask for Jackson if you can. He was awesome! I wouldn't be spending my time expressing my gratitude if it wasn't for my complete satisfaction!" - Danny T.



"Just bought a used car from here today. The salesman (Magnum) was friendly and helpful. He listened well and showed that he cared. Magnum was highly professional and relational as he worked hard to make sure we had a great experience.The finance guy was pleasant. We didn't feel any pressure and weren't treated any differently when we said 'no' to the extended warranty and alarm.When buying a car, make RSM Honda one of the places you check out. And be sure to ask for Magnum." - Chris R.



"This is one of the best dealerships I have ever been to!  I got out of my car walked up and was greeted warmly with a big smile, and all of my apprehensions about aggressive car salesman were disbanded.  Instead of being pushed to cars i didn't want to see ( like at other dealerships), the salesman listened to what I was looking for and then put me in a CR-V that was perfect!  When you go to RSM Honda, you must ask for Jackson. He was one of the most compassionate individuals I've ever worked with. He most definitely understood me and my needs as he genuinely listened to me and got to know me, so he could find the best fit for me. He just made the whole process easy and effortless. I trust his opinion and felt like he fought for me to get the best deal possible. Everyone at RSM HONDA is great. You can tell that this is a quality establishment, all the workers greeted me warmly and asked me how I was doing.  There was a great coffee machine and fresh popcorn while I waited, which was not long.  The sales process was quick and easy, and the finance managers there were GREAT!  I was so shocked at how easy it was to get through the process!  If your looking for a car, you have to stop at RSM Honda." - Melissa B.


To read more of this positive review click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment